Blog header photo is mine taken a couple years ago here at home. - Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Valentines Day

We had a good Valentine week end.  Steve brought me roses and they are just beautiful



  Daughter Annette visited and there is never enough time when visiting for a long week end and it just goes so fast.
Had dinner Friday of Caesar Chicken which consisted of breast chicken in casserole dish with a combination of creamy Caesar dressing, sour cream and on top some  parmesan cheese grated. Baked and it is so delicious.   I served with fresh snap beans and rice.
I put sliced mushrooms in mine.

recipe can be found at 
https://www.thecookierookie.com/melt-in-your-mouth-caesar-chicken/

I didn't get a picture of the snap beans in separate plate  I purchased fresh from Tom Leanards 


Artisan bread I baked fresh with just yeast - water- salt and flour

I had a breakfast casserole the next morning, but first we had this yogurt layered with strawberries and blue berries,  walnuts on top.  Annette had granola on hers.

Sweetie here, Annette.  She has the longest blackest hair .  So pretty. 
 Her eyes are the brightest blue.  

Genevieve here tasting the frosting as Aunt Nette as she is called is frosting it.



11 comments:

  1. Dearest Betsy,
    That sounds like some very special and loving Family Time during Valentine's weekend.
    Lovely photos!
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a wonderful Valentine's Day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your roses are such a beautiful delicate color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds wonderful. Glad you had such a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well you know that frosting tasted like that when you can sneak it in is the best anyway!! I love it. Everything looks great and sounds like you had a great time. Thanks for the chicken directions cause I was going to ask you about it...YUM.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pam. The chicken was so good and tender.

      Delete
  6. Hi Betsy. Happy belated V/Day. Sounds like you had a great time. I know I love it when my kids visit. You must be a good cook. It all looks and sounds yummy..Happy Thursday..xxoJudy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Betsy,
    Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend!! The roses are pretty and the chicken looks good!!
    Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time to let me know that you did by leaving such a sweet comment!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy