Blog header photo is mine taken a couple years ago here at home. - Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Surprise Snow

So pretty the snowfall as I was leaving my dentist office.  Surprise as I hadn't heard any call for it on the weather channel.

Train coming down the tracks as I was making it home



little clip


I hung this cotton ball wreath on my door that I purchased for 12 dollars from a local vintage shop
I always wanted one but most places were charging way too much.
Looks like sno balls


6 comments:

  1. So pretty, Betsy, and must have been a surprise. Weather is getting stranger all the time. We've got the generator now but the power hasn't gone out although I saw in the paper this morning that there will be many more times that it will, so we will be prepared. We only plan to use it for the TV and a couple of lights. I never keep that much in the frig so with some ice and our ice chest, that hasn't been a problem yet and it is kind of nice to have an excuse not to do laundry, but I found out I really don't like being without the TV..Happy Snow Days..xxoJudy and thanks for your visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you got some snow? It certainly was cold enough but haven't seen any here yet. Enjoyed your photos and video. I especially liked the first two shots of wet windows. Your wreathe is very pretty too. Stay warm :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Betsy,
    That sure looks like surprise snow!
    Good to see once more a long Virginia train passing by.
    And your cotton bud wreath is adorable; so natural too!
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photos are magnificent!
    Beautiful wreath in deed.

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy