- Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Tuesday, March 19, 2019

dinner

Finally felt fixing a dinner tonight.  I went to local market and purchased local meats.  Worth the extra pennies for freshness and good quality.  I like the idea it's from area farms.
I browned well in very little oil two nice thick chops that I put a little bit of salt and pepper on before sauteing.
They went into baking paper and cooked rest of the way in the oven, came out so tender and juicy.
I sauteed in pan pepper, onion, garlic, grape tomatoes and a slice of pineapple with a little juice.   Steve loves worcestershire sauce so a little of that too.  I threw in a few specs of hot pepper flakes for just an extra kick.
He had rice with his and I just had the salad and chop. So tasty.  So good to want to make something at home.  Steve has been ordering in all week since I was sick.  He doesn't really like to cook, but boy he likes to eat.







Happy Tuesday

11 comments:

  1. Betsy,
    Looks good! I love to use Worcestershire sauce to season a lot of dishes!! Glad that you are feeling better!!
    Thanks so much for stopping by!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are finally on the mend. The meal looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Betsy,
    You sound like you're back to your normal well being!
    That sounds indeed delicious with all fresh produce from local farmers.
    Sending you hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  4. That meat looks very very mouth-watering!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boy do those chops look delicious, Betsy. I'm so sorry you have been so sick. I am glad you are feeling better. My husband doesn't cook either--had to laugh about liking to eat. Same here. Take care and take it easy as you recover.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Betsy, that all looks so good. I love chops but always seem to dry them out. What is your secret..Happy Wednesday..xxoJudy

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy