- Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Sunday, November 8, 2015

Almost Elton

Almost Elton John concert at the Beacon theater in Hopewell Virginia on Friday night was such fun.   A good friend of mine since 7th grade treated me and several others to the concert,  for her birthday by way of stretch limo gifted by her husband to make sure we all arrived safely.
Thank you Jennifer ,  a special treat for all of us.  
The Beacon built in 1928 by the Knights of Pytheas.  Early beginning as a silent movie and Vaudeville show palace as stated.  Website for info and pictures -   http://thebeacontheatreva.com/

Almost Elton John starring Craig Meyer.   His resemblance to Elton John and his singing was just the best!   So much enjoyed by all of us!

sorry for blur but the cell phone in this light is not the best




















so blurry - L to R--- Rebekah, Jenny ,  me , Linda


sharing with our world Tuesday

1 comment:

  1. Mom I am so glad that you got to go to the concert. That man does look just like elton john. Did you have fun in the limo? I just love the picture of You , the birthday girl (Jenny) and all the friends. It is a great picture of all of you, You ladies looked beautiful. I am so happy that you went and had a wonderful time.

    love you mom
    Annette

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy