- Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Thursday, March 7, 2013

weathered house

Slowly deteriorating.   This is a small reminder of what it used to be with flowers still thriving such as the daffodils and periwinkle.   Land between the Lakes I visited while visiting my daughter in Big Rock Tennessee,  sort of felt sad when looking at places like this, especially when some were forced to leave their homes.   Can't really tell if this is a small house or a barn,  looks like a chimney on top , I am thinking house.    Very pretty area, but I am out of there way before nightfall as I couldn't see and inch in front of me.


click here for a little history of the land between 


Little snakes are all over this place,  they just slithered by us.


 reminder


I am linking to  Rurality - take a look,  many great posts here





6 comments:

  1. I love that barn with vines all over it - gorgeous! sandie

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this series of shots.. the country lane is inviting... Thank you for joining in 'Rurality Blog Hop #5' Hope to see you next Wednesday for #6...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures Betsy. Wishing you a wonderful weekend.

    Hugs,
    ❤Ana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Betsy. That is the sweetest little cottage. What a great picture. Have you thought about having it framed? My sister does beautiful photography, like you, and she turned a little shack into black and white and then had it framed. Exquisite!! I'm going to check out the site, I hadn't heard of it. Sounds like something I would love to join..Happy Thursday..Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love that old house/barn, and with the sun setting behind it, just perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love old buildings and always wonder about the stories they hold.

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy