- Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Garden shop in the mountains

Our drive to Quicksburg Va for apples, look at shrine Mont and covered bridge a few weeks back, took us almost past a  nice garden and artsy shop.
 I love outdoor art and this place had so much that the 45 minutes we spent there wasn't enough.  I bought two frogs, like we needed more frogs.  My husband loves frogs.

 metal snowmen


 paper stars
 nice window in the fence
 foot prints



My guess -" when ya need a hand"
 very nice stone bldg.
 twigs designed to hold on to gazing ball

neat looking

2 comments:

  1. Such fun looking goodies. I found your blog via the blog hop party. I am adding you to my blog roll. Looking forward to visiting often.
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh some really neat ideas there! I liked the window in the fence and those metal snowmen are adorable! Thanks for joining my blog hop - I'll be back for more visits!

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy