- Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Monday, August 17, 2009

Sea doo

Since it's summer, one has to pick up some fresh veggies for the picnic on the lake.

click on pics, they will enlarge.

On the way to Pocahontas park I spotted this beautiful barn just had to snap it. I do have a thing for red barns.



Summer is winding down , I can feel it and hear it, the sounds at night feel like fall is nearing.
I was looking at these pictures I took on the water this year in early July and boy time goes by fast when you're having fun.






Annette spying a snake in the rocks, she told me about it much later.







Seth waiting patiently for his turn to ride.


Derek loves this thing. I must say it is fun.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy