Blog Photo ..Pohlig Brothers box factory where my Grandmother worked ages ago. Today the building has been turned into apartments. Richmond Va.


photos on blog are taken by me unless noted otherwise. Please ask before using.
Thank You - bsh

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Rain

I knew it was going to rain today and chance of thunderstorms ,  but didn't think it would rain this hard.
Pictures taken later this evening with my cell phone and are a little grainy.  
Still you can see LOTS of rain.
taken from porch door

It was getting dark and I had to lighten picture

Hope we are still afloat in the morning

5 comments:

  1. Betsy, you received a lot more rain than we did. Your creek is really swollen. We had a little storm with some thunder and lightning and a little rain. We really could use a little more. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a lot of rain, hopefully it didn't cause any flooding or damage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did have some rain. Looks so pretty and green though. We had a little but didn't last long..Happy Weekend..xxoJudy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness that does look a lot of rain ...
    Do hope you are still afloat!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I hope you didn't have any trouble with all that rain. We've had a very wet spring and the rivers are quite high. No flooding though.

    ReplyDelete

Comments always a joy to read. Some have the - no reply comment -
enabled. I sometimes will respond in the comment section of my post.