Blog Photo ..Pohlig Brothers box factory where my Grandmother worked ages ago. Today the building has been turned into apartments. Richmond Va.


photos on blog are taken by me unless noted otherwise. Please ask before using.
Thank You - bsh

All things Christmas on Christmas blog

Monday, August 5, 2013

lil hog

I have problems at home with ground hogs eating up what they can get their teeth into. When Steve and I took a trip to Clarkesville in May, we were sitting on the deck waiting for the sunset. I looked down and saw him, I do believe he followed me here. I can't get away from them it seems.
He sees me
I am sharing with Camera Critters and Tuesday muse

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like pesky critters to me! We have something that makes tunnels in the ground - I'm not sure if it's moles or pocket gophers or ground hogs. Whichever, they're a nuisance. Great photo, by the way. At least he's photogenic. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is that? I have never seen an animal like that? And I can not found it in my transpation programm. Looks a bit like an guinipig?

    Sigrun

    ReplyDelete
  3. My best suggestion is to get a dog. While we had our two Samoyeds we never had an issue with groundhogs, rabbits or squirrels. Since they have passed we have bunnies and squirrels everywhere! I have to say they all may be destructive creatures but they sure are cute😀

    Michelle. thebashfulnest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos and amazing 'they' keep showing up! ~ Happy Week to you ~ xxooo

    ReplyDelete
  5. He sure is giving you the eyeball! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments always a joy to read. Some have the - no reply comment -
enabled. I sometimes will respond in the comment section of my post.