Blog Photo ..Pohlig Brothers box factory where my Grandmother worked ages ago. Today the building has been turned into apartments. Richmond Va.


photos on blog are taken by me unless noted otherwise. Please ask before using.
Thank You - bsh

Saturday, March 30, 2013

I like trains

Here is one I took at the Science Museum of Va.  about 3 years back.   







Seth was amazed by the size and the weight of this Puffer belly, and  so am I.
 
 
Seth taking a walk on the tracks

I am sharing with this weeks  weekly top shot

3 comments:

  1. i have always loved trains. since early childhood. i know my parents took me to see them often. i love the sounds, the smells. such a great experience. in my blood i think. ha. ha!!! ( :

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice shots! I have always loved trains. The farm where my Mom lived for a few years growing up had the main rail line running through the property. She always had stories about the old steamers.

    ReplyDelete

Comments always a joy to read. Some have the - no reply comment -
enabled. I sometimes will respond in the comment section of my post.