Blog Photo ..Pohlig Brothers box factory where my Grandmother worked ages ago. Today the building has been turned into apartments. Richmond Va.


photos on blog are taken by me unless noted otherwise. Please ask before using.
Thank You - bsh

All things Christmas on Christmas blog

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Barn post

On the way to Gordonsville Va. Saturday,  I got a picture of this pretty barn on a hill from the auto.    It is located on route 33  ,  I think in Louisa county at this point but not real sure.     I am  sharing  with  Barn Charm this week where you can see lots more.

I got this shot going to - and


coming back home - little hazy here

A nice sunset later in the day  as we were almost home

2 comments:

  1. I love mid autumn sunsets with the haze and then the morning has that mysterious foggy feeling like we reside in North Maine off the coast. Chilly here again, which is a good thing as another salted caramel apply pie was baked yesterday. Yums.

    Thanks for the barn shots!

    warm hugs,

    Cotton Peony

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mighty fine red barn & silo! I'd love to get inside & explore!

    Thanks so much for joining =)

    ReplyDelete

Comments always a joy to read. Some have the - no reply comment -
enabled. I sometimes will respond in the comment section of my post.