Blog Photo ..Pohlig Brothers box factory where my Grandmother worked ages ago. Today the building has been turned into apartments. Richmond Va.


photos on blog are taken by me unless noted otherwise. Please ask before using.
Thank You - bsh

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Saturday Snow and lots of it

I love this stuff! It is sooo pretty,  and hope it falls all day.  Looks like it is anyway.   We are gonna hop on up to starbucks and get a coffee.   I remember it being like this when I was a lil kid and daddy always went out in the worst snowfall.  Beautiful,  I have to do the same thing,  outside window

still coming down at 1:30


shows the depth at 1:30 this afternoon





1 comment:

  1. Wow! You have more snow in Virginia that we do @ 10,000 ft. in the Colorado mountains! We'll get "ours" in March & April. :)

    Isn't it fun? And gorgeous!

    Thanks for visiting me @ my little blog - I'm delighted to "meet" you, Betsy!

    Hugs,
    Zuzu

    ReplyDelete

Comments always a joy to read. Some have the - no reply comment -
enabled. I sometimes will respond in the comment section of my post.