Blog Photo ..Pohlig Brothers box factory where my Grandmother worked ages ago. Today the building has been turned into apartments. Richmond Va.


photos on blog are taken by me unless noted otherwise. Please ask before using.
Thank You - bsh

All things Christmas on Christmas blog

Monday, December 14, 2009

Biscuits

I got this great recipe for biscuits out of a free paper in Black Creek Country Store.  These are great with ham or anything really.  Very light and I must say 'fluffy'.    I have some rose sugar here that I sprinkled on mine while they were hot.
I made the sugar from roses I grew this summer along with rose jelly.

1 comment:

  1. I could gain weight just looking at those. Yum eeeee.
    Lee

    ReplyDelete

Comments always a joy to read. Some have the - no reply comment -
enabled. I sometimes will respond in the comment section of my post.