- Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Monday, October 25, 2021

October 25 already

 Happy Monday!

Getting chores done in the yard while we have spring like weather today.  Breezy and clothes hung on line to dry.  I prefer to line dry on days like this.  I must say with me, they get folded while taken from line and put away right away.  Sometimes they sit in the dryer a little while before I get them out.  I know, not good and they wrinkle making them wait.

A collage of pictures from my birthday on the 20th. 

wish I had better picture of cake. My husband got a good one, taste like buttery pound cake with curly ribbon and happy birthday on top.  

My  daughter in law Miranda brought me some gorgeous roses!  Dozen red and a dozen pink tipped.  Such a cheerful greeting and I do love roses a lot!
I love flowers but Roses are my favorite.  

On to a craft I did for Halloween 
These cut outs I purchased and then glued popsicle sticks, sprayed black and then used a tonal spray which brought out a gray color in areas to look weathered. 
I place a light or fairy lights to glow from inside. 
A short little clip to share

                                                                             





                                                                            


3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! What a special day for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday, Betsy! Today is my husband's birthday and mine was the 14th. October babies are the best! I agree with you about roses. They are my favorite flower. Your celebration looks great. Happy Fall, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Betsy,
    Happy belated Birthday Betsy!
    You created lots of things for cozy October weather.
    Like you, I also LOVE roses.
    Big hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy