- Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Monday, March 28, 2016

Some Easter images

Rainy day off and on but children had fun and so did we.

I made these hot cross buns from King Arthur site and the recipe is the best I have ever tried.
I made sure as it said to have eggs at room temp. along with my other ingredients and use instant yeast.

also good with a ham slice


boots are needed for the wet ground today



Miranda was up early.  She also had carrot slices with honey and ginger,  dressing ,  and spiced corn.
Soooo good!

she also made these cookies.   A great job she did on these.

dad taking photos of the easter egg hunt


great grandma helping genevieve

sweet baby alison

I had to use my cell phone as I have misplaced my camera again.  I guess I will have to chain it around my neck to keep up with it.   Frustrating,  but happy that the cell phone takes pictures.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Betsy, it looks like you had a nice Easter with the family! The girls look like they were having fun and they look adorable! Now that I have seen a photo of dad I can say that Adalyn looks just like him and Genevieve looks just like mom! Wow!
    Have a wonderful last week of March!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for making such wonderful Happy Easter Images. I really love to read your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is the best way to convey the message in a print format. Visit Here There are many other options for communication between two ends

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy