- Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Grands

Outside with  Adalyn and Genevieve.   Nice to have the days pleasant to be outside and enjoy the fall weather.


off for  a ride in the wagon

Genevieve didn't sit long ,  but she enjoyed being back in the stroller while Adalyn enjoyed the wagon


They both love the riding mower ( of course the blades are disengaged)   we never cut the grass with them on it.  (just felt like I had to say)





She spies something.

Genevieve thinking about putting that rock in her mouth, everything goes in the mouth at her age.

" A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty"

( A saying I am not sure from who, but it is so true)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy