- Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Sunday browsing

through the garden gate antiques here locally is where we sometimes go  on a Sunday evening just to browse and then stop to get a coffee and take in the nice autumn air.
  On entering is this  white pumpkin and distressed fence.

I totally love these lanterns but again , not this time as it was more than I wanted to spend today

pretty rose picture above the bed with a shelf of silver birds

electrified kerosene heater,  forty bucks is not a bad deal for this

bottle  with a candle

Lots of ideas to be had here like this painted coffee pot
a bag  of coffee placed inside would make a nice gift - hmmm

this was so neat



big paper flowers on top of truck

Nice fall wreath with owls beside it

this  hanging on the way to upstairs where there are many more items

Steve purchased this painting and the herb planter which is a heavy piece




today went strolling with addy and her mom, here with my sunglasses and her favorite bear
Nice Autumn day 

miss priss - love it!

I am sharing with 
and
til next time - betsy

8 comments:

  1. Looks like a wonderful store, Betsy. Little Addy is so cute. What a fun age and another pretty header pic..Happy Tuesday..Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. miss priss is too cute!! i love fall. so fun. ( :

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice impressions - I like the fence.

    Sigrun

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those little owls! Fun stuff here! Come link up to centerpiece Wednesday and share this post with us http://thestylesisters.blogspot.com/2013/09/centerpiece-wednesday-93.html
    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pickup with the corn husks, what an incredible picture, love all the unique art, and I like the fence too...Phyllis

    ReplyDelete
  6. that looks like a very dangerous place to visit :-), gorgeous shots of Addy...

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful, interesting and fun place! I can see why you enjoy taking an occasional stroll through it. Cute pics of your Grand!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun! The ghost owls are one of the cutest things I've ever seen! I am a new follower! Glad to have found you!

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy