- Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Talking Turkey

I want to wish everyone a most Happy Thanksgiving and remember there is plenty to be Thankful for.
I am having dinner at Mom's and everyone is bringing a dish or two.  
Mom is 88 and just had a b'day yesterday.  Rachel took her out to lunch and shopping.   I am thankful to be able to share Thanksgiving with her and the rest of the family.   She makes the best Hot rolls and lemon pies, of course she has the best potato salad also.   I am getting hungry now.   Oh I almost forgot, I like turkey too.
Will post pics friday.

Happy Thanksgiving Everybody!
Betsy

2 comments:

  1. The most blessed Thanksgiving ever wishes from Inspired Comblogulations.
    Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Besty....Many Blessing to you and your family this Thanksgiving....hugs and smiles l♥ria

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy