- Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Friday, November 20, 2009

Pretty gift

I got the nicest gift in the mail and it is from Karen at" Teacups and Twigs",  the blog is listed on my side bar and it will take you to her shop also.   Some really pretty items.

My name was drawn for October and I was sent the prettiest Purple velvet bag filled to the brim with aromatic Lavender buds,  and along with that was this dainty teacup that is so pretty.   I thank her very much and this was such a sweet surprise. 


So nicely wrapped in this pretty pink paper.   

Thank You so much Karen  of " Teacups and Twigs"

2 comments:

  1. How sweet is that!
    Enjoy your tea, Betsy.
    Happy weekend.
    Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thi is so nice. I love the bag and teacup

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy