Blog header photo is mine taken a couple years ago here at home. - Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Monday, March 20, 2017

Strawberry table

 A picture of the berry  table my daughter Annette grows her strawberries in.   I want one like this.     It looks like it's made  for potting plants with the table on each side - but she grows berries in it.
It would be great for me as it would take care of voles and moles tearing up the plants and I could pick them much easier.  She just amends the soil and gets a good little crop out of it.   Will have to try it.  I bet even having a second smaller box on top with berries hanging down on the sides would work too.


Berries greening up - dispite being confused about all the winter weather


7 comments:

  1. MMMMM! I can almost taste those sweet berries now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have those blasted moles and voles as well, Betsy. Good solution for the gardener. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Betsy, I like those boxes. Anything where you don't have to bend down anymore. That is getting harder and harder..Happy Tuesday..Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't that strawberry table a great idea? I'm sure your daughter will be getting lots of juicy berries from it, and it will be easy to pick them.
    Also, your painting from the class was beautiful! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great way to grow anything. No bending, kneeling or like me, just plain parking my rear on the ground! Nice.

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy