Blog header photo is mine taken a couple years ago here at home. - Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Office visit

Adalyn on a visit with us to Opas office at Christmas time after seeing the pretty Christmas lights downtown.
 She enjoyed sitting at the desk in an Itech hat with a football.   We had to tell her it was time to go home in order for her to remove herself from the chair.  She seems to really enjoy an office invironment.

Deep in thought here



This barometer thingy is something she was fixated on


She did find the candy and that certainly put a smile on her face




2 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness, Betsy. She is so adorable. I can remember taking Jake to my office when he was about that age. He was so upset because I had a Donald Duck screen saver that I had been telling him about, and wouldn't you know the computer broke that day. He told everyone else in the office "grandma's puter is broke.".Happy Weekend..Judy

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy