- Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Much Labor Day Weekend -

Our labor day meant manual labor.  Son in law John moved some dirt this week end.   Putting in a drain around our porch that was built about 1970, surprising the brick looked pretty good, but water seepage is a problem and this will help with some of that.  It's not a 4 season porch,  but we can enjoy it in spring and summer.  

John moving right along here


 



taking a much needed break
 
 
Annette and Seth
 
 
 
Seth washing brick for next step
 
 
Painting water proofing mix on
 
next the gravel and pipe.
  
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy