Blog Photo ..Pohlig Brothers box factory where my Grandmother worked ages ago. Today the building has been turned into apartments. Richmond Va.


photos on blog are taken by me unless noted otherwise. Please ask before using.
Thank You - bsh

All things Christmas on Christmas blog

Friday, March 4, 2011

Natures beauty

In the far backyard by the old shed were these pretty little flowers.  Little tiny ones,  when I get up close I can see how perfect they are.  I am glad I took the time to look closer and enjoy the gift of nature that God has given me .  The only sound was from the gentle breeze.

As I get closer, I can really see how perfect and pretty the little flowers are

1 comment:

Comments always a joy to read. Some have the - no reply comment -
enabled. I sometimes will respond in the comment section of my post.