Blog Photo ..Pohlig Brothers box factory where my Grandmother worked ages ago. Today the building has been turned into apartments. Richmond Va.


photos on blog are taken by me unless noted otherwise. Please ask before using.
Thank You - bsh

All things Christmas on Christmas blog

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Butterfly kisses



Pictures will enlarge when clicked on



I will miss seeing butterfly, I come out to photograph and he flies at me and then back to the flower. He knows I am not gonna interrupt him. Beautiful!

Still a few buds left to bloom and will sure miss the beauty, I am working on more garden beds and trying to get rid of the moles who want to take them out. I think I will put some gravel in and around the area I plant, it seemed to work at our previous home. We have been at this house 2 years and its time to get things underway.





4 comments:

  1. your blog is very high tech. a slideshow, very nice. by the way, i took the what kind of flower test. i'm a sunflower, one of my favorite flowers. i had a wonderful time with you and steve tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robin,
    glad you enjoyed it and we had a great time at church and dinner.
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the bistro set with chimney in background. Steve

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful pictures. I haven't been to WV since I was 17. I loved it then! I always planned to go back but haven't had the chance. Thanks so much for remind me of how beautiful WV is!

    ReplyDelete

Comments always a joy to read. Some have the - no reply comment -
enabled. I sometimes will respond in the comment section of my post.