"There is peace even in the storm." - Vincent Van Gogh -

Monday, September 14, 2026

shopping and outside at home

A trip to a store I love to visit and especially seasonally as they have the place decorated so festive.  

Something that will please anyone.  I love the scent when I walk in the store.  I purchased potpourri that smells like pumpkin spice to put in a bowl at my front door.

I am in the mood today for decorating for Autumn.  

Few pics of Classic Touches Farmhouse

located in Amelia Courthouse Va. 


 








Quiche for brunch
red onion with my dried tomatoes with smoke gouda and cheddar cheese



Rooted Basil ready for some good potting soil


We have had some mighty pretty clouds in the sky lately.  




bye for now


No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy