"There is peace even in the storm." - Vincent Van Gogh -

Monday, September 14, 2026

shopping and outside at home

A trip to a store I love to visit and especially seasonally as they have the place decorated so festive.  

Something that will please anyone.  I love the scent when I walk in the store.  I purchased potpourri that smells like pumpkin spice to put in a bowl at my front door.

I am in the mood today for decorating for Autumn.  

Few pics of Classic Touches Farmhouse

located in Amelia Courthouse Va. 


 








Quiche for brunch
red onion with my dried tomatoes with smoke gouda and cheddar cheese



Rooted Basil ready for some good potting soil


We have had some mighty pretty clouds in the sky lately.  




bye for now


4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, your quiche looks so delicious!
    I agree, it's time to decorate for fall! And the store you visited has some great inspiration. I just need someone (perhaps a fairy) to wave a wand and do it for me, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Miss Merry. I got up to decorate and decided to wash the front door surround. It's late so I may do it now. I am trying to get in the mood.

      Delete
  2. Oh my!! That shop is decorated so beautifully, I think I'd like to move right in. I spied some dishes behind that Jack-O-Lantern that I would love to have...too bad I live so far away!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I told my husband the same thing. I could live there. The scent in the store of pumpkin spice made me think of pumpkin muffins. I am going back on Saturday to their open house they have a couple times a year.

      Delete

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy