- Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Monday, April 2, 2018

A few pictures of Easter Egg hunt with the girls

Derek, Miranda and the girls come to visit for Easter and dinner.  I didn't take a picture of dinner.  I should have but always so busy at that time that I do not think about it.   We had ham, potato salad, macaroni salad, snap beans, cabbage, mashed potatoes and gravy, homemade rolls and macaroni and cheese.   I send as much as I can home and then freeze the rest if we can't eat it.  I like sending most of it home though.
Taking the bunnies down from the fireplace today.

I cut  these from some left over colored paper and cotton ball tail

Forgot to mention dessert was carrot cake and strawberry pie plus this flour-less chocolate cake with ganache.  That along with the carrot cake I freeze in case I need it for a quick desert.

We hid about 50 eggs.





They both had a good time



A quick video I recorded of their hunt


sharing with ... Our World Tuesday

9 comments:

  1. Cute video! It must have been warm there, we had snow and sleet! I like your butterfly chair. And your bunny banner, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! so cute.. I love your dinner items.. I'm really drooling, next time pleas don't forget to take pictures.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next time I certainly will remember to take pics of dinner, Krishna.

      Delete
  3. Hello! !
    Celebrate this Easter with a heart filled with peace, joy and cheer! Have a happy Easter!
    I am always impressed with a nice message.
    In this season, Japan is stained with cherry color.
    It is a very favorite season for Japanese people.
    Sakura in Washington DC is also a present from Japan.
    I am enjoying 70 kilometers on a road bike in cherry blossoms.
    Ryoma.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks and sounds amazing, such a joyful day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I want to come to your house for Easter dinner...SO much food, I'm sure you needed me to help eat it!
    Seriously, I am impressed all to bits. I know that I could make meals like that, and decorate, and all good things...but of course "all good things must come to an end" and so they have...I'm old now, with sore hands that won't do what I ask of them. Therefore, I'm thrilled to be able to see celebrations such as yours, with cottontailed Easter Bunnies on the fireplace, and grandchildren looking for eggs! Absolutely delightful.
    And I hope you're enjoying a well-deserved rest (for "the rest of the week")!
    Kay
    An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Betsy, you really went all out for Easter. That is the fun part when you have little kids involved. The girls are so cute and your menu sounds delicious..Glad you had a good time with the family..Happy Wednesday..xxoJudy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dearest Betsy,
    Oh such a joy for the little ones and I see that your lawn remains green throughout the seasons; perfect backdrop for photos.
    Here it now has turned from ugly brown to green as well but our centipede grass, the only one that survives the hot summers, dies completely in winter. So dreary looking...
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy