- Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Snow at last

Yep,  been asking for it and got it.  I love it,  the air is crisp and clear and brr - cold
First yesterday we visited mom about an hour away and ran into light flurries there.   She said she wanted to go for a ride which she did enjoy.   So pretty when it first starts to cover the trees.
pretty ride down a gravel road to pick up mom


nice hot coffee for the road.

Some pictures below of what it looked like this morning at my house


taken from upstairs window

4 comments:

  1. A wonderful snowpicture from your garden - spring is coming soon!

    Sigrun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, you got your snow! So did I here in Missouri, finally! It is just so pretty!
    Have a great day!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy