Blog header photo is mine taken a couple years ago here at home. - Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Thursday, March 23, 2017

Pizza

Annette gave me a couple jars of Delicious pizza sauce she made and if she put it on the market,  I know it would be a hit.  Fresh garlic and spices and tomatoes from her garden last year.  Yumm

Crust was easy to make with active dry yeast , water , little oil and flour.
I broke my pizza stone so I put corn meal in the baking tray and then the crust on top, place it in the 400 degree oven for a few minutes to set up and then took out to add sauce and cheese.
popped back in oven with sauce for about 18 to 20 minutes.
Very good Annette


a salad to go along with it


steve's tray ready for t.v. watching while he eats in the den

5 comments:

  1. Betsy, your pizza is making my mouth water. Homemade is my favorite! How nice to have gifted sauce. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy....pizza looks great. Now I think I am hungry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pam.. I finished off the rest at breakfast

      Delete
    2. I am so glad that you and steve liked it. And i will make more this year alot more. it is yummy.
      It looks like it was delicious.

      Delete
    3. you know it was delicious lil girl. thank you -mom

      Delete

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy