Blog header photo is mine taken a couple years ago here at home. - Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Sunday, February 26, 2017

Looks like Spring

A few shots of spring before grand girl Genevieve picks them all.  She loves to pick any flower she sees, just can't help herself.

I am just about giving up on grass growing.





hyacinths coming up under boxwoods along with weeds that will need to be pulled now the weather is warmer

lavender in pot was rooted from a sprig two summers ago

this one was rooted from a cutting three seasons ago

lavender cuttings that are rooting now in little pots outside

volunteer pansey in pot popped up  and looks like sunshine


purple volunteer 


Happy Sunday

10 comments:

  1. Hi Betsy, aren't Spring flowers such a delight when they come up? Although it is always way too early! Your pansies are great, how lucky to have them come up on their own! What a bright spot in your day! Happy Sunday!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a joy to visit and see all the beautiful daffodils, Mother Nature at her finest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Betsy,
    Beautiful blooms!! we have had record breaking temps. over the past few days but now we are back to Winter again!! Thanks so much for stopping by!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that looks really like spring!
    By the way: my lavender plants always come by themselves from seeds.
    Greetings from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are having spring here too... Our Daffodils (grew up calling them Jonquils) are really pretty. When I was so sick last week, Hubby brought me some Daffodils inside to enjoy. They always make me smile. Our Hyacinths are also blooming.... It's TOO early for us to have spring ---and that is always worrisome since I'm sure that Winter is NOT finished with us yet.... Hope we don't have a big freeze which will kill many of the flowers..... Yipes!!!!

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the daffodil... my daffodils are also blooming in my front yard..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Betsy, you have a good group of daffs coming. Mine are only about 3 inches above ground and not a sign of a bloom yet. All your flowers look very spring like!..Happy Tuesday..Judy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't you love when yo get a surprise flower that just pops up from last year??

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like spring is on the way...though I do hope for one more snow here in Kentucky :)

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy