Blog Photo ..Pohlig Brothers box factory where my Grandmother worked ages ago. Today the building has been turned into apartments. Richmond Va.


photos on blog are taken by me unless noted otherwise. Please ask before using.
Thank You - bsh

All things Christmas on Christmas blog

Sunday, February 5, 2017

Anniversary

Today is Steve and my anniversary.
I love silver and always pick up a silver bowl or tray I see at thrift stores.   I like to put candy in them and sit on the side table or anywhere really.  They brighten up a spot and I like it when silver even turns a dark blue color from not cleaning.   I think the patina is so pretty.

Steve surprised me with a vintage tea and coffee set,  like I said I am always admiring them in the antique shops.

A sweet card to throw me off, and it didn't work.


See,  it brightens an other wise blah and not so bright area. I know the grand girls will want to have tea now.  I will serve them some green tea with little tea cakes.
Thank you Steve,  I love my vintage set VERY MUCH!!

I am sharing with    Amaze me Monday

8 comments:

  1. That is so beautiful mom. Steve picked out one gorgeous coffee set and tray. Hope you and Steve had a wonderful anniversary.

    Love annette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie pie and hope to see you soon - love mom

      Delete
  2. Oh, Betsy, that is so pretty. What a sweet gift from your wonderful hubby. Happy Anniversary to you both and thanks, so much, for your visit..Happy Sunday..Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary and that's a beautiful gift!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Betsy, Happy Anniversary! What a great gift too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful and thoughtful gift. Happy anniversary, wishing you both many more happy years together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely set! I'm always attracted to beautiful tea/coffee sets with sensuous curves. I'm sure you will enjoy this gift for many more anniversaries.

    Sandra @ Dinner at Eight

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Comments always a joy to read. Some have the - no reply comment -
enabled. I sometimes will respond in the comment section of my post.