Blog Photo ..Pohlig Brothers box factory where my Grandmother worked ages ago. Today the building has been turned into apartments. Richmond Va.


photos on blog are taken by me unless noted otherwise. Please ask before using.
Thank You - bsh

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

flora

I have to keep posting the flowers as they open because the beauty is just amazing .  Not much longer and they are gone .   I try to enjoy their beauty as long as I have them
A rosebush I planted last year called a "Rambler of some kind"


another picture of this huge bush





Picked some for an arrangement with my red peony


Spring flowers are the prettiest I think




white peony on my dining room table


4 comments:

  1. I love your header shot - gorgeous blooms. what a spring post. i love the name of the rosebush. i wonder how they come up with that? just a thought or did they really research a bunch of whatnot??! so cool. happy Thursday!! ( :

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love flowers and I appreciate that you share them on your posts. Your header is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Refeshingly lovely! Eye candy, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must have a green thumb! I've never seen so many white blooms on a bush! You sure put together a beautiful arrangement! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Comments always a joy to read. Some have the - no reply comment -
enabled. I sometimes will respond in the comment section of my post.