Blog Photo ..Pohlig Brothers box factory where my Grandmother worked ages ago. Today the building has been turned into apartments. Richmond Va.


photos on blog are taken by me unless noted otherwise. Please ask before using.
Thank You - bsh

All things Christmas on Christmas blog

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Island picture

I snapped this picture along the boardwalk on Solomon's Island on Saturday evening. 
I think I will frame it.  Peaceful      I just noticed in the cloud formation what looks to be an arm and hand extending from the heavens-- wow

5 comments:

  1. Amazing. Like I said, God speaks to us in the most subtle ways. Beautiful pic. Got the birds it is also. Pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful image! He's got the whole world in his hands...

    Your Friend,
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful picture! Merry Christmas! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stopping in to wish you a very Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank You Carla and best wishes to you for a wonderful New Year.
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Comments always a joy to read. Some have the - no reply comment -
enabled. I sometimes will respond in the comment section of my post.