Blog Photo ..Pohlig Brothers box factory where my Grandmother worked ages ago. Today the building has been turned into apartments. Richmond Va.


photos on blog are taken by me unless noted otherwise. Please ask before using.
Thank You - bsh

All things Christmas on Christmas blog

Monday, October 26, 2009

Fall falling


Wow, the leaves started changing color at my house a week ago and now they are falling from the trees already,  I was hoping they would stay on longer, but with the breeze and some rain, they are hitting the ground,  Oh the fun of raking them up is upon me. ,  I posted some fall pix. and I found  a rose blooming along with the  zinnias. 



I hope you enjoy the colors of fall as much as I do.





view from down the street


so pretty with the raindrops


1 comment:

  1. Fall is beautiful... in Texas it is not turning, just falling. I don't like to rake much though.
    Lovely photo's and that rose. Isn't God grand.
    Lee

    ReplyDelete

Comments always a joy to read. Some have the - no reply comment -
enabled. I sometimes will respond in the comment section of my post.