- Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Monday, October 26, 2009

Fall falling


Wow, the leaves started changing color at my house a week ago and now they are falling from the trees already,  I was hoping they would stay on longer, but with the breeze and some rain, they are hitting the ground,  Oh the fun of raking them up is upon me. ,  I posted some fall pix. and I found  a rose blooming along with the  zinnias. 



I hope you enjoy the colors of fall as much as I do.





view from down the street


so pretty with the raindrops


1 comment:

  1. Fall is beautiful... in Texas it is not turning, just falling. I don't like to rake much though.
    Lovely photo's and that rose. Isn't God grand.
    Lee

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy