- Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Sunday, February 14, 2021

Happy St. Valentines Day

 Icy Sunday it is.  Another good day to stay in.  Roads are a little too icy to be on.  

Children love this stuff and I do also.  Pretty to look at and all seems so quiet on days like this. 

Taken on Friday the 12th

This picture was taken on Friday 12.  




Looking out watching the snow on Thursday night and caught me right away was the way the light hit the crossed twigs or small limbs on the tree. I drew a circle around it to draw attention.   I saw it the right away when I looked out the door. 



Last week on the 5th and 6th we stayed in Colonial Beach.  Nice beautiful sunny Friday and Saturday.

Right away the chairs were taken from the truck to the warm beach sand that had been absorbing the suns rays that day.  Nice.

We had it to ourselves for two days except for a few who like me were looking for pretty rocks or other treasures from the beach.  Very friendly chats we had with people who were getting away for a few days like us.


Sunrise on the 6th, Saturday

One day sure made a difference because on
Sunday the 7th it started snowing.
Looking out of our room, I am thinking maybe we need to get packing soon and leave after a few breakfast items from the lobby.



Walking down the hall we see this view.  Looked like torn tissue paper falling.

We enjoyed our time and will take more days to get away.  

Beautiful roses for St. Valentines day


All different colors and so pretty.

Love my silver heart ring!  Very sweet gift.  I took the picture before I thought that I should have turned it the other way around but either way is nice. 

Til next time - Betsy

4 comments:

  1. Dearest Betsy,
    You were there for a couple of sunny beach walking days; JIT = Just In Time...
    That really is quite a load of snow, just like with me relatives and friends back in The Netherlands, they have plenty of snow for ski activities and ice scating!
    We just have dreary dark days this weekend with rain and more rain.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely winter wonderland at your home, Betsy! The girls look like they are enjoying themselves. How wonderful to have a nice sunny seat at the beach before the snowflakes started flying! I love your roses and your ring is gorgeous. Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Betsy,
    I see you finally got snow..We are predicted to greet another 6-8 inches of snow tomorrow....It has been a Winter like I remembered in my childhood where there was always snow....
    Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and by letting me know that you did by leaving such a sweet comment!!
    Stay safe, healthy and happy!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely snowy views and beautiful Valentine’s Day flowers and such a sweet gift, loved your ring. How great to get away to the beach.

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy