Blog header photo is mine taken a couple years ago here at home. - Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Saturday, March 18, 2017

Art???

Annette treated me to a fun painting night with Miranda.   She didn't tell me that this was a level 4 class,  so needless to say my painting showed that I wasn't ready for level 4.  We had fun and put our own slant on our piece of artwork.

Getting cell phone cameras ready.   What did we do before cell phones?
Probably a lot more


My sketched drawing before I added my unprofessional touches

Our colors

putting in the background and as you can see I painted over her shoe - but no
problem.

annette took out a leg and shoe but painted it back in

Miranda moving right along and managed to not take out any limbs in the process








I didn't get the whole picture - I need to start wearing my glasses.

mine

Glasses next time
I wanna do it again - so much fun

Here is Mom and Annette.  So glad Annette got to see her while in town.

7 comments:

  1. Betsy, you are on your way to becoming a great artist! That is very obvious. Good job and must have been lots of fun..Happy Weekend..Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like such fun, Betsy! I would love to be able to do watercolors, and it looks like you all did a good job on yours. That's a sweet picture of your mom and sister; it's always fun to have a girls' night out. I could use one of those myself. ;)

    Have a wonderful weekend!!

    Hugs,

    Denise at Forest Manor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun. I must attend one of these classes. Now you will have to show where you hang your piece. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow.. such a beautiful painting.. you enjoyed a lot..XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how fun Betsy! Nice art work too! We have a place like that here in town and I have a gift certificate for it but have not went yet. Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think they turned out great...it is fun seeing the process!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome, my Talented Friend. I couldn't do that for the world --and wouldn't even attempt it... I never could even paint by number or color inside the lines..Just not my gift... Sounds like you all had so much fun.

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy