- Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Ray of sunshine

Sunshine peeking over the fence.  I call it swamp hibiscus.  Don't know the botanical name.   It is just a pretty and large flower to greet first thing in the morning.

Sadly the beetles like them too.   I have to use some 7 dust to be able to see it bloom.



                               A squash seed I put in this pot and so far a pretty plant with
                                  blooms.

Potted tomato plant, so far so good


3 comments:

  1. Hi Betsy. What a pretty bloom, I like the name you gave it. All your seedlings are prospering and looking good. I left you a comment about not being able to find your blog but now I see I had forgotten that I get it in my in-mail box so all is good. It is so hot here I think it has addled my brain..Happy Wednesday..Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful blooms, Betsy!! Thanks so much for visiting!!

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your garden is growing nicely, Betsy. Beautiful Hibiscus flower! I just love fresh summer squash and tomatoes from the garden -- they're just hard to beat. :)

    Have a great week!

    Hugs,

    Denise at Forest Manor

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy