- Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

warty pumpkin

A few pumpkins I purchased from the Dollar Tree store to paint for decorating  here at home. Pics next post
It is a Styrofoam orange pumpkin.
 I used my hot glue gun to put the lumps or warts on it in different areas and then painted it white,  the paint I used had some grout mixed in.  

 A few little runs I missed from the excess glue I see here.

I will make the stem a little darker with some paint.  Rubbed on the surface is  brown shoe wax and I took excess off with a cloth.
 That's it and now to paint the stem and place in an arrangement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy