waiting


photos on blog are taken by me unless noted otherwise. Please ask before using.
Thank You - bsh

All things Christmas on Christmas blog

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Box Easter wreath

I started out with a foam circle,  and then picked from my boxwood's some clippings and pushed into the foam.



trimmed with garden scissors to give a better shape



pushed into the foam , little foam eggs for decoration,  I used heavy florist wire to place into wreath

 Hanging in window in dining for Easter

I will let the box dry and see how it looks in a few months.

sharing with Litlle things thursday , friday favorites
                   and
                     create it thursday
                 

4 comments:

  1. That's really cute Betsy, I'll bet the granddaughters will love that with the cute little eggs. I like your header too!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really fun! Thank you for joining us at Little Things Thursday this week!

    ReplyDelete

Comments always a joy to read