- Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Box Easter wreath

I started out with a foam circle,  and then picked from my boxwood's some clippings and pushed into the foam.



trimmed with garden scissors to give a better shape



pushed into the foam , little foam eggs for decoration,  I used heavy florist wire to place into wreath

 Hanging in window in dining for Easter

I will let the box dry and see how it looks in a few months.

sharing with Litlle things thursday , friday favorites
                   and
                     create it thursday
                 

4 comments:

  1. That's really cute Betsy, I'll bet the granddaughters will love that with the cute little eggs. I like your header too!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Un gran trabajo!
    Feliz Semana Santa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really fun! Thank you for joining us at Little Things Thursday this week!

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy