- Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Friday, May 18, 2018

Dinner Thursday and High Water Friday

My sister Lynn fixed dinner on Thursday evening of chicken fajitas and one with all veggies with mushrooms.  Gosh it was good along with home made lime guacamole and fresh made salsa with fresh tomatoes, cilantro and spices.



Veggies sauteing


Chicken Fajitas



Lime Guacamole and home made Salsa - all fresh ingredients pulsed in the blender.

After watching Midsomer Murder's re run.  A British drama. We had a good nights sleep and then....

This morning - Friday, we see this happening in the side yard where there used to be small creek or slash is.

Taken from upstairs

 As long as it stays in the low side yard, we're fine.

3 comments:

  1. That is a lot of water with a strong flow, hoping it doesn't cause too much damage. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmm now I want Mexican for dinner!!!!!! I love chicken fajitas, and I sometimes forget about making them - thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Betsy, that water is running pretty fast. Hope it doesn't get any worse. Looks like a lovely dinner and I like her platters. We are watching a lot of Midsomer Murders..xxoJudy

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy