Blog header photo is mine taken a couple years ago here at home. - Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Thursday, April 19, 2018

Wednesday blooms

So far it looks like maybe the azaleas were not hurt by the strange weather here.
Out weeding yesterday Wednesday 18th and things looking o.k.   Would love to get seeds in the ground soon.
Buds and more buds.







You can see a few white lilac blooms.

This solar light that my niece and nephew gave Steve for Christmas shines a bright light in the evening.


The buds on the dogwood are going to be beautiful in just a day or two.

a box that I need to put something in the pot to  help it stay straight.

dew drops just about gone.  They bloomed in the snow.

will see what tomorrow brings.




Sharing with
A Delightsome Life


9 comments:

  1. How beautiful your bushes are Betsy! I especially like your iron bell on that tall post!! Wonderful! I have always wanted to plant snow drops and never have! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are blessed surrounded by such beauty. I am so surprised that the snow didn't damage them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. The azaleas are hardier than I first thought.

      Delete
  3. Everything is coming to life in your garden beautifully, Betsy! I love seeing all of your lovely shrubs and trees. I was out this morning taking photos of the dogwoods and azaleas. They made it through the freeze last night! I was so worried about that. I love your St Francis in your garden with your solar light. I've been looking for him for my garden as well. And your dinner bell is beautiful. Along with your lovely plants, your garden is charming. Have a happy day! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the spring flowers are sprouting now, lovely pictures..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful blooms. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beauty all around you!! We don't have as many flowers blooming around here yet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely spring flowers, and buds, Betsy! I really like your St. Francis statue and your dinner bell. Thanks for sharing with us and hope you have a great weekend. :)

    Hugs,

    Denise at Forest Manor

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such wonderful blooms, I enjoyed seeing your photographs.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy