- Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Saturday, September 30, 2017

last pictures of Ginter

Last pictures of Lewis Ginter to share.   A cute little thatched roof house that I have shown before and it's always decorated to suit the theme they are using at the time.   This one is butterflies.

getting a look

Pretty scene inside



I like the arched window swag with the flowers

sitting on a table inside the thatched cottage


gift shop houses from last christmas on sale and genevieve is touching the snow on the tree to see if it comes off, it doesn't.


Italian screen painting on sale


In the library - had to check out some books, there is this nice wall hanging.

Almost translucent

 A painting I do like

I guess these could be curly willow branches with painted pine cones.  I thought to be very pretty.




O.K.  had to have snacks.  Annette had that bowl of red pepper crab bisque - so good!    Cheeses and wrap for Genevieve.   A very hot day so of course I always have coffee (hot).  Just love my coffee.

then off for home

6 comments:

  1. Another wonderful tour, I enjoyed the little cottages all covered in snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing!! Loved the tour and I adore those houses!!
    Thanks so much for stopping by!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous place to visit. LOVE the butterfly theme. I know that your granddaughters really enjoyed that visit... SO special.. Spending times with your granddaughters is very special....

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Betsy, I haven’t been to Lewis Ginter I well over a year or more. Loved all your photos and they make me want to go back soon. So special to share that experience with your granddaughter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dearest Betsy,
    Great for a visit and for finding special gifts.
    A very colorful interior!
    Yes, cold or hot, I too go for a hot drink year-round.
    Sending you hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a special and fun time with your granddaughters! Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy