- Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Sunday, September 10, 2017

Happy Sunday

Saw my Mom yesterday and had a good game of scrabble.  She won, she usually does.

She had a good lunch and then a game.  Karl and Wanda came in before we left and played another game with her.

This is on the wall of the porch where Mom stays.   I like the sentiment and will try to make one for myself.


On the way home I took shots of the beautiful sky through my buggy window that needs a cleaning I see.




Before I left to visit mom I took a picture of the morning glories growing on the fence

Not many more days for the roses to bloom - fall is coming fast.






Always has her nose in a flower - girl loves her flowers

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers and the little one with her nose in one as a delight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flowers and the little one with her nose in one as a delight.


    pirates of the caribbean 5

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Betsy,
    You captured the happiness on your Mom's face; because of being visited and getting to spend time together...
    Precious moments that make for perfect memories one day!
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy