Blog header photo is mine taken a couple years ago here at home. - Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Monday, August 14, 2017

Few pictures st Lewis Ginter

Took the girls to Lewis Ginter Botanical gardens.    Didn't get too many pictures as mostly Genevieve played in the splash area to cool off in the childrens area of the garden.
View of fountain in the sunken garden

entrance to gardens

Flowers in front of library




Like these paintings on screen


Would love to have this heavy metal butterfly but little too expensive for me
at this time.  I have one Steve got for us that is similar and I love the way it looks against the shrubbery in the back yard

from the gift shop Adalyn wanted a stuffed snake and she got one

She picked a green one out for genevieve too


Genevieve cooling off under sprinklers in childrens garden.  Adalyn decided to walk with me to the gift shop.


8 comments:

  1. Betsy,
    Looks like such a beautiful place! And a great time appeared to be had by all!!!
    Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Lewis Ginter, Betsy! Looks like the grands do as well. Adorable video of Genevieve in the sprinklers! Have a nice week ahead. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely garden for a beautiful walk..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet as usual Betsy! That photo of Genevieve hugging that snake is priceless!! Such a precious shot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful place. I would love to visit there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dearest Betsy,
    That was a lovely visit to a very lush summer garden!
    Oh, how fun water is for little ones...
    Cute stuffed snakies.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks a very nice place, I enjoyed all of your photographs and the video too.
    Your grand-kids are just so lovely.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, Mom is looking good! Girls are really growing... Addie is about to start school soon... :)

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy