Blog header photo is mine taken a couple years ago here at home. - Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Monday, July 17, 2017

grands

Sharing some pictures of three of our six grands and they do not live in the same
state as we do so we don't get to see them often enough

Grandchildren 
in Nebraska visit
making popsicles


Little Alaina caught the first fish,  she is something else.  Pretty little fish and of course he went back.


Ryan is holding the dragon pet and makes it look like he is just a tad bit unsure of it.
probably feels funny with his claws on his shirt.
tyler plays it safe by holding the leash.
sweet little boys they are.

he's kinda cute on the leash

4 comments:

  1. They look adorable, I am excited today as my eldest daughter and her two sons are due to visit. So nice to spend quality time with the Grandchildren.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun times for you, Betsy. Your grands are so cute. I know you are happy to have a visit with them since they live so far away! Enjoy every moment. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute little Nebraska Grands. We you able to get all six of them together this visit????? I'm sure you were in 7th heaven with family....

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Betsy, what beautiful kids!! So glad you got to enjoy them. What a funny little pet on a leash, how cute!

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy