- Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Monday, June 12, 2017

Update to my "Saturday" post previous

Have been asked what recipe I use for Lavender Ice Cream by several and I want to post the site here.
I got to loving it when I heard about it in the movie " It's Complicated",  love that movie.
I added a little honey with mine and left out a little sugar.  I am always tweaking recipes a little and I love honey with lavender like in the cookies , so I put it in the ice cream too.
Heat the honey with the lavender buds and strain into mixture.   I also have used dried lavender I grow and use very little or it can be to strong.

Here is the site I found it on

http://www.bakespace.com/recipes/detail/Lavender-Ice-Cream%3A-it%27s-Complicated/45913/



2 comments:

  1. YUM ---that sounds so good... I love most all things Lavender ---although I'll admit that I've never had Lavender Ice Cream.... Thanks for the recipe...

    Hope you are doing okay. It's gotten too doggone hot here this week so far... YUK---and it's not even summer officially.

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy