Blog Photo ..Pohlig Brothers box factory where my Grandmother worked ages ago. Today the building has been turned into apartments. Richmond Va.


photos on blog are taken by me unless noted otherwise. Please ask before using.
Thank You - bsh

Thursday, February 9, 2017

Sweet

And it is a sweet thing daughter Annette and her family sent Steve and I..   I had one earlier and will  have one in the morning with coffee too.    These are so fresh and the chocolate they are dipped in is so darn tasty.   It's not a real sweet chocolate, it's just right.
I like the one with the nuts sprinkled on.


probably be all gone tomorrow night.

Thank you - you three, very sweet of you to remember.


5 comments:

  1. Oh Betsy, those looks delicious! I think I would choose the chocolate with the chocolate chips on it as my first choice. :) Hope you had a lovely anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They really do look delicious, so thoughtful. Wishing you a Happy Anniversary and many more happy years together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have had those berries and they are wonderful...Hope you had a lovely anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaooooo, my mouth is watering! That's a lovely gift, and happy 18th anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, YUMMMMMMM.... I gained 5 pounds just looking that them.... ha

    I see the Sherrie's Berries ads a lot --but have never tried them.. Looks delicious.

    Happy Anniversary.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Comments always a joy to read. Some have the - no reply comment -
enabled. I sometimes will respond in the comment section of my post.