- Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Thursday, February 9, 2017

Sweet

And it is a sweet thing daughter Annette and her family sent Steve and I..   I had one earlier and will  have one in the morning with coffee too.    These are so fresh and the chocolate they are dipped in is so darn tasty.   It's not a real sweet chocolate, it's just right.
I like the one with the nuts sprinkled on.


probably be all gone tomorrow night.

Thank you - you three, very sweet of you to remember.


5 comments:

  1. Oh Betsy, those looks delicious! I think I would choose the chocolate with the chocolate chips on it as my first choice. :) Hope you had a lovely anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They really do look delicious, so thoughtful. Wishing you a Happy Anniversary and many more happy years together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have had those berries and they are wonderful...Hope you had a lovely anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaooooo, my mouth is watering! That's a lovely gift, and happy 18th anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, YUMMMMMMM.... I gained 5 pounds just looking that them.... ha

    I see the Sherrie's Berries ads a lot --but have never tried them.. Looks delicious.

    Happy Anniversary.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy