Blog Photo ..Pohlig Brothers box factory where my Grandmother worked ages ago. Today the building has been turned into apartments. Richmond Va.


photos on blog are taken by me unless noted otherwise. Please ask before using.
Thank You - bsh

Monday, January 2, 2017

Train Mural

A very large mural of a train in our train town of Ashland, Va.
I didn't get to good of a shot like I wanted with the cars parked in front of it today.
Not finished completely yet,  the building is very long.   Hope to get a shot of it sometime when it's not a workday.

Some information found here
 http://wric.com/2016/09/26/massive-mural-project-taking-life-in-ashland/
explaining the mural and our town in Hanover county va.



 Sharing this week with    Image-in-ing and Through my lens

8 comments:

  1. That's an excellent mural, isn't it?
    Thank you for linking up at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2017/01/church-of-primacy-of-peter.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is a great mural! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is amazing! It looks like it is choo chooing right off the building! Excellent art work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Betsy, I photograph a lot of murals and was always annoyed to find parked cars. After a while I realized that I needed photograph what was there, not what I wished where there. Occasionally I catch a great reflection of the mural in the window of a car. I always enjoy a train. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one impressive mural, amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice mural. I like street art that can take up the entire side of a building.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!!! The town whee the Post Office was that Joe worked out of has several murals. I have to remember to go and take some photos!!
    Thanks for sharing and thanks so much for visiting!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Comments always a joy to read. Some have the - no reply comment -
enabled. I sometimes will respond in the comment section of my post.