- Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Friday, August 5, 2016

progress

Progress so far as the door was  installed today and sealant put down on cement floor.

                                   The old door that has probably been on since very early 70's

                such a hassle opening it and closing it.




New door - looks so much nicer and it slides so much easier .


A shot of the door from inside sunroom. The sealant brushed on the  floor is drying, leveling of the floor is next -tomorrow.
 Will look so good when finished

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy