Blog header photo is mine taken a couple years ago here at home. - Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Sunday, August 21, 2016

moving along

Got my table on the porch.  I finished putting carnauba wax on it.  Hope it protects it a little bit.  I was going to faux finish doilies on top in the middle of table but changed my mind,  maybe later.   Right now I like the look of plain white.  
Be plenty of room when the leaves are up for several people to sit and eat.


Now I need to get a carpet of some sort for the middle and some cushions for the settee.   

I have some chairs in the shed,  I will probably see if they will work for extra chairs at the table.

3 comments:

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy