Blog Photo ..Pohlig Brothers box factory where my Grandmother worked ages ago. Today the building has been turned into apartments. Richmond Va.


photos on blog are taken by me unless noted otherwise. Please ask before using.
Thank You - bsh

All things Christmas on Christmas blog

Sunday, August 21, 2016

moving along

Got my table on the porch.  I finished putting carnauba wax on it.  Hope it protects it a little bit.  I was going to faux finish doilies on top in the middle of table but changed my mind,  maybe later.   Right now I like the look of plain white.  
Be plenty of room when the leaves are up for several people to sit and eat.


Now I need to get a carpet of some sort for the middle and some cushions for the settee.   

I have some chairs in the shed,  I will probably see if they will work for extra chairs at the table.

3 comments:

  1. Betsy,
    Thanks so much for stopping by!! Love the table!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the table, Betsy! I hope you have a wonderful week, Pam @ Everyday Living

    ReplyDelete

Comments always a joy to read. Some have the - no reply comment -
enabled. I sometimes will respond in the comment section of my post.