Blog Photo ..Pohlig Brothers box factory where my Grandmother worked ages ago. Today the building has been turned into apartments. Richmond Va.


photos on blog are taken by me unless noted otherwise. Please ask before using.
Thank You - bsh

All things Christmas on Christmas blog

Sunday, November 1, 2015

halloween day

Ashwood gardens not far from us had a festival going on with pumpkin chunking and little games for the children.
Adalyn and Genevieve had a wonderful time along with their mom,  Steve and I.

The are looking around trying to find us as we arrived first


they see us



pick a pumpkin and then pick a prize of candy or toy depending what is written on bottom of pumpkin

face painting

I think Genevieve went as a lil monster

Adalyn as Princess Elsa
She was quiet and being a little princess today(she is a princess).


pumpkin chunking loading up

there she goes










they both know it's safer to lay on the bridge and look down and its more fun that way

time for home for a nap and then trick or treat

sharing with OUR WORLD TUESDAY

4 comments:

  1. They are the cutest. Yes addy is a princes. I love genevievs monster costume. They are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Betsy, the girls are adorable! I so seldom see them both posing in the same photo! Very cute! I like the cute look on Genevieve's face when she's getting her face painted and the photo of them both on their bellies on the bridge! How funny!
    Have a great week,
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  3. well they certainly seem to be enjoying themselves

    ReplyDelete

Comments always a joy to read. Some have the - no reply comment -
enabled. I sometimes will respond in the comment section of my post.